Sweet Potato Chilli Chips
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups Andersons milk
- 1 Large Andersons egg
- 3 tablespoons Andersons butter, melted
- 1. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
- 2. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- 3. Pile onto a plate and Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- 3.Serve with one scoop of ice cream.
Add this recipies ingredients to your basket.
Add All Ingredientsshopping_basket